Wednesday, March 11, 2015

[Straight Talk] The Secret is Known by Everyone


John Pate business coach

[Straight Talk] The Secret is Known by Everyone

the secret
[Straight Talk] The Secret is Known by Everyone

Let me start off today’s blog post with my favorite quote!


“Do today what others won’t, so tomorrow you can do what they can’t.” John Pate


There’s a big secret that we all know, but we often pretend like we don’t. Some people are even afraid to admit it to themselves. But if you’re a part of the human race, this secret is known to you.


What is it?


The secret is that you want something better than what you already have. Hey, we all do. It’s natural. And if you say you don’t, you’re lying to yourself or you have given up on life.


However, I know you do want more or you would not be reading this blog post!


On todays Success Team Alliance Call, I share with you how to be determined to live again right now, Starting Today, with a common sense approach, re-read the opening quote, and that is to take your belief seriously no matter how small it may seem, and catapult your life to the next level!


 (Recording of Today’s Team Call 3-11-15)


How you might ask?


See, I know you want better, and that’s why I wrote this blog post. You want to know how you go about getting something better for yourself and your family, and that’s what I’m here to tell you. What you’re going to read is straight from the horse’s mouth. It isn’t theory; it isn’t just an idea. It’s real, and it works.


How do I know? Well, let me tell you a little something about me. Many years ago, I found myself homeless, living under a bridge, literally digging through trash to find my next meal.


It was serious. I didn’t have a dime to my name.


Sounds pretty hopeless, doesn’t it? But hopelessness is all in your mind, and hopeless it wasn’t.


Within 12 months of feeding myself from a trash can, I was a partner in a direct sales company responsible for nearly $10 million in gross revenue. No kidding. Since then, I lost it all again and built it all again to the point where I’m sitting pretty now and here to talk to you about it. So, I’ve been there and done that and know from whence I speak.


For the last 22 years, I’ve been a full-time networker and business owner. I have personally worked with thousands of people, seeing them go from point A to profit in their pockets. I have spoken to about 86,000 people in a one on one situation, I have spoken to crowds of more than 20,000 at a time. My radio appearances have been translated into seven languages, and now, I’m on television. Along the way, I amassed a tiny fortune, becoming a multi-millionaire by the age of 30.


There’s a reason why people like Joe Vitale, John Assaraf, and Ryan Higgins from MindMovies call me to help them and have me on their programs.


Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not here to toot my own horn or brag. I just want you to know that I’m speaking from experience that’s worth listening to. And if I can do it, you can do it. After all, you’re probably not starting from as far down in the dumpsters as I did.


The truth is that I’m no different from you or anyone else. Honestly, I’m just a backward farm boy. I just knew that I had a crystal clear vision of what success looked like to me, and even though I didn’t have the necessary tools when I started, I just knew it would happen for me.


So, I went out and read more than 300 books and talked to every person I could find who was mega-successful. In that process, I was able to get into the inner circles of where the wealth was being generated and got myself off the streets so that I could create the life that most people are envious of.


Look, I know you’ve been kicked down and ripped off, and you’ve heard all the gurus say “I can make you rich tomorrow.” Yes, I know. It sounds like double speak, and a lot of the time, it is. But I’m here to tell you that if you have a belief that’s even no bigger than a mustard seed, you can build on that and make it happen for yourself. I know it because I did it, and if I can do it, so can you. I know it because I’ve watched countless others do it, and if they can do it, so can you.


Are You On the Hamster Wheel?


If you’re like most people, you go to a job every day and tell yourself things like:


“Tomorrow is going to be different.”

“It’s going to get better soon.”

“Next week, I’m going to take care of this or that, and then, I’ll be happy.”


If that sounds like you, join the club, and read this blog post.


Maybe you feel like you’ve tried every way in the world to make things better. Maybe you’re looking for a new job. Maybe you have a job you hate, or you’re in a job that isn’t going anywhere.


Whatever your situation, you may feel like you’re on a hamster wheel wearing yourself out looking for a magic bullet but getting nowhere. Well, let me save you some time: There is no magic bullet. There never has been, and there never will be. Reality is all there is. If there’s a magic bullet, reality is it.


Here’s the deal: Linear incomes don’t work because you’re trading hours for dollars. There’s a better way.


And here’s the other deal: I want you to have the same things I have. And I figured out a long time ago that the way to get that wealth and success is to have a system in place – and not just a system, but a belief. What kickstarted it for me were quotes by Henry Ford: “If you think you can or can’t, you’re right” and Napoleon Hill: “Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve.”


So, I chose to do what I thought I could do … even if a part of me thought I couldn’t do it.


Yes, I know that’s a paradox. But like you will do, I built on that tiny speck of belief until it was big enough to become real. Believing is all part of the system that I’ve created with you in mind – people like you who are struggling with your beliefs and your finances.


This system will work for you like it’s worked for so many people I know. And if you’re somebody who has already reached a great level of success, the system will work for you, too – and even faster. Look, it isn’t rocket science. If I can do it, so can you. And this isn’t a long blog post either. You can read it really quick. Then, it’s just up to you to take the advice and run with it.


The bottom line is that I want to help as many people attain their dreams as possible because when I help you attain your dreams, I get mine faster, too. And I guarantee you that my dreams are huge. There’s no reason why your dreams shouldn’t also be huge.


Dream Big, turn up your hope, ignite your passions and lets get started. You owe it to yourself, I believe in you and I know the greatness inside of you is wanting to come out and show off, Let it!


To ensure you have proper content and attention material to market correctly, I invite you to join our live Team Call M-F at 11am Est. for a fun, empowering 15 minutes that will

change you and your life Forever.


Dial 712-775-7031

PIN 375401198#


If your looking to monetize your content, feel free to browse around here


If you enjoyed this content or the recording please blog, share or comment below with your favorite platform for sharing. Thank you!


To your best life, Today…


Coach John Pate

The PMS Expert


P.S. PMS Stands for Permanent Money Solutions, Ready? The solution

is located here:


http://CoachJohnPate.com


The post [Straight Talk] The Secret is Known by Everyone appeared first on John Pate business coach.





No comments:

Post a Comment