Monday, February 9, 2015

Simple way to use your Mess as your Message, so it Pays you...

Who I Am-

My name is John Pate and 5 years ago, I lost everything,
my freeedom, money, possessions, self respect etc due to
a very contentious divorce, and at that moment I hit rock
bottom and was completely hopeless. One day I realized that
my past did not have to equal my future, and everything I
had endured in my life and prepared me for massive success.

Why I do what I do-

So I shook off the depression and defeat and became an
entreprenuer,again, (because I was basically enemployable)
and decided to empower people to create a new story for their
life-one that inspired them and that influenced others.

How I help other people-

I would like to help you have that same breakthrough, and turn
your mess into a message that PAYS you to share it with other
people, so you can experience the priceless feeling of personal
and financial freedom.

Dear Fellow Dreamer and Achiever,

What is your story? Most of us look at our life and say "well if
only I had..." then I would be someone of value, or people would
rush into my life because I am so AWESOME!

This type of thinking will keep you in bondage and defeat far longer
than you want to be...there is a better,faster and easier way.

On todays Success Team Alliance Call, I share how to use your MESS you
call your life right now and to turn it into a inspiring message that
PAYS you.

http://fccdl.in/fCPy7Ijr1 (Recording of Today's Team Call 2-9-15)

If your seeing this, then you qualify because you are human and as such
you have all that you require to have a truly blissful life inside of you.

No matter where you are right now, you can begin to transform your life
using what you have right now, to impact the world in a powerful way.
Your life is a story, the good the bad the ugly, it is a wealth of
information that will captivate a generation. Your story is not over
because your still here and your reading this...

You have victory, meaning, you woke up this morning!

When you share your life, the struggles, the how I overcame an addiction,
how I was able to pay the bills when it looked impossible, all of this
is a story, even though you feel alone, your not, your Life has impact
and seeing how you overcame, did not quit etc...is your way of passing
the torch to another person.

Don't get caught up trying to have a perfect life before sharing as that
will only prolong the agony. Sharing your true self and being authentic
is the fastest way I know to get the life you desire.

Think about this, who is your favorite singer or song?

Now listen, I mean really listen to the song, what are they saying?
I can assure you it is a story about a breakup, or something tramatic
in there life and what they did is use this powerful concept and shared
it with the world and became famous, rich and happy!

Your Mess is your message, it is a blueprint for others to avoid, overcome
etc...and the only way they will know how is for you and I to share our
Messes with them...and when you do, I will show you how it Pays you forever...

Let me list how to use your message in the order of effectiveness:

1. Your Story-the real you-good, the bad and the Ugly...
2. Aspirations-your dreams, goals and the "what ifs"
3. Fear-the world is coming to an end, act now etc..
4. Political Views and religous beliefs

I personally stick with 1 and 2 because to me it just feels better,they all
work but you have to identify what feels right to you.

I know alot of people who lead off with the lowest forms of the Message
System.

Here is what most do-

  • Lead with a sales pitch
  • Market the product of service
  • and then they use there story
The reason this has a hard time working is No one wants to be a salesperson
and two, most people do not know how to market correctly to build up enough
success to then share there story of how they did it...

A Superior method is to first use your story, the real story regardless of
how you feel about it. When one uses this approach and are transparent and
real, marketing and sales happen as a natural phenomenon.

Why I know this is correct because I spent and hour and a half Saturday (2-7-15)
on the phone with a dear friend who has done over 100 million in sales in the last
5 years and the theme of the call was just want I am writing about. 

When you share your story, it peeks more interest faster, because your being authentic
and real. This causes you to be more relatable and touchable. When this happens, your story
engages the audience at a core level instead of a surface one...

On tomorrows call I will show you how to narrow your reach to exactly the right people
everytime...but in the meantime I desire for you to really give some thought to todays
topic.

Using your story or aspirations, I gave you an example at the beginning of this post,
so you will know how to outline and crystalize your message, so you are more effective
in the world at large. Knowing who you are, and why your message can help others is 90%
of the work.

Today I would like for you to take time to get your story down on paper. That is the
hard part because no one wants to talk about there messes or there real life, I get that,
but to truly enjoy life to the fullest and be completely fulfilled, using a more Superior
method is the route you should take because it is easier to share from your life instead
of "Faking it till you Make it."

If you truly want to take charge of your life, this is how you do it. When you use your
life's message the right people will take notice and you can engage them more effectively,
every time.

Your JOB so to speak is to offer way more value than what your offering, when you do it this
way, moving your product or service will be fun and rewarding for you and your future family
(clients).  Being natural and yourself is easy to do because your already doing it.

I believe in you and I know that you were born for greatness, share your story with me,
because when you do, others will see it and life begins to be easier and more rewarding
on every level...

I look forward to you enjoying our community!

 To ensure you have proper content and attention material to market correctly,
 I invite you to join our live Team Call M-F at 11am Est. for a fun, empowering
 15 minutes that will change you and your life Forever.

 Dial 712-775-7031
 PIN 375401198#


 If your looking to monetize your content, Now, feel free to browse around here
http://HotNewIdea.com or if you desire more information in a concise 20 min. video that
 explains how you get paid visit http://Leverage18.com

 If you enjoyed this content or the recording please blog, share or comment.

 To your best life, Today...

 John Pate
 The PMS Expert

 P.S, PMS Stands for Permanent Money Solutions, Ready? Bypass and get started here
http://ThePMSTeam.com this is my direct team to ensure your Success now not later!

No comments:

Post a Comment