Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Why Dr. Joe Vitale gave me a Million dollars-Thanks Joe

Why would Dr. Joe Vitale give me a Million Dollars, who am I?

I have been following Joe Vitale for a number of years. His story caught my attention because I could relate 100% with his pain in the beginning and the triumph as time went by...

My name is John Pate and not too long ago, I was struggling with life. I had it all, lost it, had it all again and lost it again...that is where the story begins, I lost so much I was-Well, read on you will see...


You see, I was homeless and eating out of trash cans myself at the turn of the new century. That was a very dark time in my life...even though it was temporary (9 months and 3 days-who's counting lol) that time gave me a meaning about life that I would not trade for all the money in the world.
Ok, I know your thinking...Why did Dr. Joe Vitale gave me a million bucks?
Ok, just wanted to give a prelude first, during this time that I was homeless, living under a bridge (next to a churches chicken by design :-) dealing with all the other patrons of that lifestyle. I had a revelation, actually a near death experience, which was:
I stepped on someone's drug spoon heading under the bridge and the guy pulled a gun on me with the intent of blowing my head off, how do I know, He pulled the trigger, I remember hearing an explosion-later I realized it was the hammer striking the casing of the bullet, and took off running (yes like a coward, lol) beating on any and every door til someone opened up...
What happened next is amazing (it will all come together in a moment ok) an old man answered the door, in my frantic state of mind I told him that they are trying to kill me, I have to get out of here, I am done living like this, I deserver better etc...
The nice old man carried me to the Grey hound bus station and bought me a ticket to Portland Oregon (because that was as far away from Charleston in my mind as I could get to be safe)
There is alot more to this story and at this point this is where all the magic happened...
You see, I had not read Dr. Joe Vitale's books yet, had no clue about him BUT that soon changed...I was given a copy of his book and to my amazement, everything he was saying was like he had been writing about me, even though he was writing about him, I related...
How I got a Million dollars from Dr. Joe Vitale! free preview of his book here
In his book he said there were 5 steps to getting what you wanted:
1. Know what you do not want
2. State what you do want (normally the opposite of what you don't)
3. Know or trust that you can have it
4.Nevilize it or feel what it would feel like to have it right now
5. Let go and let it come to you
Of course those steps are in my words, Dr. Joe Vitale says it much better....haha
You see, the reason Dr. Joe Vitale gave me a Million dollars (actually a whole lot more) is that when I discovered very tragically step number one...his book led me to understand just how the hell I got to Oregon..we all know these steps, sometimes it takes a tramatic experience to wake us up..
I had no clue my daydreaming under that bridge, drawing out my condo, new suv's etc was me doing all the steps above.
I have now used the above secrets to create mega wealth, relationships to die for and numerous other victories like:
Being seen by millions of people on Tv, heard by millions on radio (translated into 7 languages), master distributor for GoGo20 using my story as the vehicle (parttimeincomesystem.com ) won marketing awards, number 1 income earner, hang out with people like Darren Salkeld, Dave Woods, Ray Higdon ( actually we won the top prize to have a steak dinner with the owners of Numis Network-Dave, Darren, Ray and myself-it was great and Free lol) and much much more-I will write about it in future posts-I promise.
Industry giants like John Assaraf, Murray Smith, Bob Doyle, Bob Proctor I have gotten to speak to them live one on one...the list is truly long, and goes all the way up to President Bill Clinton ( he is one cool person and his choice of women, wow, ok enough of that hahah)!
I have to pinch myself sometimes, I have done so much it would take the rest of my life to document it all (but I will try lol)-oh and the big one I retired at 31 and went underground to enjoy life!
Why am I back out here? Even though I choose not to dwell on what is going on in the world, I know that people are hurting and are looking for there way to the top.
I personally teamed up with my good friend and marketing genius Dave Woods to help him get the message out about empower network.
You can have it all, we can show you how and the cool part is, it does not matter what business your doing...this knowledge will dominate anytime anywhere for anyone that applies it..
You may not want to be in the lime light or make millions but let me ask you this, how nice would it be to have 30% left over after all your bills are paid? What ever your desire is (do the list above) we can help...
Join with me and lets create your story together...perhaps Dr. Joe Vitale will give you 10 million :-)
Love ya,
John Pate

P.S.  Follow me on Twitter and FaceBook, Thank you in advance! :-)
Also, if you have a moment these are a few of my favorite social bookmark
sites:
Linkedin
Blogger
YouTube
Myspace
DIGG

No comments:

Post a Comment