Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is the #1 New Year's Resolution is it to delete your FaceBook account?


Is your New Year's Resolution to delete your FaceBook account?

I know that is a crazy question, I love facebook just as much as the billion other users, but still if you analyze that question, it really will give you the answer that you will need to accomplish your New Years Resolution.
What are the resolutions everyone says is number one?

Lose Weight?
Make more Money?
Get out of Debt?
Get Married, divorced, stable lol

There are a host of resolutions that we could call number 1, it really depends on what you consider most important to you, me it is to Lose Weight (alot of it hahah-60lbs)

The key to attaining success in resolutions is pretty simple, first you have to state what you are looking to start off the new year with...really put some thought into it, most likely it is an area or areas of your life that are not exactly what you desired it to be..

Once you have your resolutions in mind, it is a good idea to write them down, next tell someone for accountability (for instance-I am telling you my New Years Resolution of loosing 60 lbs and getting into shape) keep them in the fore thought of your mind...

Get a coach, or better yet get into a community of like minded people and stay in touch like you do on FaceBook, we are talking about our problems, lets put the the effort into the solution. Just that simple little bit of advice will go along ways..

For Example:

Instead of saying I am fat and over weight-Say I am enjoying better and better health

Instead of saying I am broke and have no money-Say My money is otherwise managed at the moment and is making me money passively every day.

You see, most of us we love to talk about the problem..we get a bad report from the doctor, what do we? see if this sounds familiar :-) Immediately we pick up the phone and tell everyone the person we are dying and it does not look good. You hang up, get your address book out and repeat the same sad story, then you start with your email contacts and then your social media contacts.

That is insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, when you feel the need to talk about your problem (health, wealth, kids, whatever) think on purpose, I am not going to be apart of problem, instead I am going to be the solution..

I am Healthy
I am Wealthy

I believe my children will fulfill every deed they are destined for, they are such wonderful children.
You talk that, and your world will change, remember, talk about the solution instead of the problem and your New Year's Resolution will come about in record time...look for the But's in your life and turn them into an And that is a small little tweak that will make a huge impact for your solution.

I am going to follow my advice and be apart of the solution are you? :-)

Leave me a comment about what your New Year's Resolutions are so we can keep each other accountable.


Seriously, it is that time of Year again, this time we are going to Succeed!


Here's to your victory,

John Pate
P.S.  Follow me on Twitter and FaceBook, Thank you in advance! :-)
Also, if you have a moment these are a few of my favorite social bookmark sites:
Linkedin
Blogger
YouTube
Myspace
DIGG

No comments:

Post a Comment