Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Let the Millionaires go to Guy assist You!

Let the Million Dollar Mentors Secret Weapon go to work for You!

My name is John Pate.  That ‘s me above…You may or may not know me, that is ok.
I have been in the home based industry for 21 years and throughout
that time I have built teams into the thousands and tens of thousands.

I have been number 1 sales person for several companies, master distributor,
owner and co-owner of numerous online, offline and traditional companies.

I have personally assisted in creating 135 millionaires and thousands of
very satisfied members ranging from a few hundred a month to multiple
six figures a year.

Stop for a second and let that sink in...what would the above paragraph
mean to you if you were one of my partners? What would you do, be or
have...I am here to tell you, that your thought just now is now to happen!

Ok, enough with the digressing LOL...

I have personally spoken to over 86,000 people, spoke to crowds numbering
over 20k, been on radio translated into 7 languages, and now I am on TV.

Whew, that is a mouth full and your probably wondering, Ok, so how does
all that mean to me, right?

I have teamed up with some very brilliant business partners and what our
mission was/is to make a system that closes, not just attract but closes
sales.

One thing I have noticed over the years is one fact that stands true in any
and all ventures, closing the deal and generating a commission.

What I have here is a state of the art system that takes my style of closing
and I am offering it to you, the one statement I hear allot is, "man if I could
talk or close like you, I would have it made"

Great News!

I have figured out a way to perfect my cloning process.  Yes, you heard me
I have cloned myself about 1000 times and growing daily...

How? I know you’re wondering...well, it takes a lot of blood and trips to the hospital
and then I get to well, ok, you got me...

Seriously, I have had some very professional people follow how I do what I do and
what I was able to do and we put it into a systematic approach.

Not only just another system or a one click get wealthy over night but an actual
system that goes beyond anything ever done.

I retired at 31, I have enjoyed life, I have been there, done that so to speak...so why would I put my dream life onhold? Simple!

My passion is to see people attain there dreams, so with the help of some very talented
and $50,000 dollars of my money....what we have done is cutting edge..

Are you ready for this, let me ask you a question...how cool would it be for someone like
me or a professional sales person work for you to close your sales on your behalf

AND

Charge you nothing to do it, all your job is, is to cash the check and send me pics of
you and your loved ones having a blast!

So, after all of that, here is the deal-

Get started on my team today, and I will close your sales for you...I will take all my knowledge and passion and instill that into your business.

Normally I charge $7500 up front and 30% of the revenue but with all that is going on, it is time for me to work for you for absolutely no charge. I get paid on your results, and I love to get paid so you might as well be in the flow of that pay :-)

How sweet is that, I am looking to work with 25 people that I can get them to $25,000 or more a month with me doing all the heavy lifting within the next 6 months.

Why would I do that, not only for the satisifaction but because, I get paid very well for doing so...

I do not mind busting my...well, back :-) for you.

I am not looking for just anyone; I am looking for people who honestly would like my help and that Would be truly grateful...I work on gratitude, so if you do not have that quality....get lost, there are enough people out there that would love to talk to an ungrateful person.

If this sounds like a great deal, get started today...I am not joking, I can only take 25 because of time allotment...

Do it now, and let me close your sales for you…pick up the phone and call me
828-557-7839 (I do return calls as I am a real person)

Or Get Started and I will personally call you to welcome you, this is the best option J

To your Success and beyond,
John Pate aka “The Closer

P.S.  Follow me on Twitter and FaceBook, Thank you in advance! :-)
Also, if you have a moment these are a few of my favorite social bookmark
sites:
Linkedin
Blogger
YouTube
Myspace
DIGG







Incoming search terms:empower network
empower network scam
empower network reviews
empower network review
Empowernetwork
empowernetwork com review
what is empower network
empowernetwork review
empowernetwork com
empower review

No comments:

Post a Comment